From the start of StapSteen, it has been a conscious decision to expand our workings with volunteers.
Because of the growing character of our various workings and new projects to be started, we are regularly looking for volunteers to help shape the vision of StapSteen.
What you bring as a person:
- willingness to immerse yourself in a different world – a world full of diversity;
- putting the interests of others first;
- ability to listen;
- willingness to function with respect for the Christian identity of StapSteen;
- enjoy to interact with children and/or parents.
Our offer for the volunteer:
- a place to live out your talents and passions;
- a package of training courses to expand your capacities: on creativity, parenting support, personal and spiritual development, communication skills;
- a voluntary contract and insurance for volunteers;
- a place to invest in making a difference in Brussels.