We are preparing the start-up of our family and child care support group ‘Biejoeke’.
This will be open to all families; children and parents who have extra care needs will be welcome in the future. Biejoeke wants to be more than only a nursery only:
- the purpose is to offer a warm gathering spot for families in the city
- Parents can play with their child, meet supportive persons, and ask for help from the doctor or nurse who will be present
- “Biejoeke” will be a child care with regular opening hours, with a broader framework than legally required, through the inclusion of skilled volunteers and interns.
- Our visiting team for educational support at home will work together with child care.
- The meeting area for parents and young children can continue on weekends in this place.
- The foundation of this project is a strong Christian pedagogy